Mother of two and journalist Zoe Taylor has survived repeated pregnancy losses. In this book, she shines a light on every aspect of this topic:
· The experience of pregnancy loss and the desire for answers
· What experts know about causes and risk factors, and new areas of research
· Strategies for facing a world that poorly understands pregnancy loss
· Trying again; pregnancy after a loss
· Deciding to stop trying
· Tips on how to support people going through pregnancy loss
“Pregnancy Loss: Surviving Miscarriage and Stillbirth” is a book of courage, hope and survival. It will help all people touched by loss, including parents, partners, friends, family, researchers, doctors and carers.
Zoe is generously donating a proportion of the profits made from this book to the Stillbirth Foundation Australia.