Have you missed out on your dream of running in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2016?
Have you always imagined:
- Striding through the streets of London, running past the city’s most iconic landmarks as millions of people on the sidelines cheer you on, encouraging you to dig deeper.
- Crossing the finish line at Buckingham Palace knowing you have completed one of the most iconic marathon’s in the world.
- Raising much-needed funds for research into the biggest cause of death in babies under the age of 12 months.
Running and fundraising for Team Stillbirth, will help us realise our mission to significantly reduce the incidence of stillbirth through research, education and advocacy.
- Over six babies are stillborn every day in Australia – a rate which has not changed in two decades
- One in 135 births will be a stillbirth
- In around 40 per cent of cases, the cause of the baby’s death is currently unknown
- The stillbirth rate among Indigenous Australians is around double that of non-Indigenous Australians
Apply now for one of two positions by sending an email to email@example.com