- You are not a whiner or a wimp!
- You have a positive attitude and are able to smile in the midst of adversity!
- Physical and mental grit are important to you!
- Your mental toughness prevails!
- You know raising much-needed funds for research into the leading cause of death in babies under the age of 12 months is necessary!
JOIN TEAM STILLBIRTH
Running and fundraising for Team Stillbirth, will help us realise our mission to significantly reduce the incidence of stillbirth through research, education and advocacy.
- Over six babies are stillborn every day in Australia – a rate which has not changed in two decades
- One in 135 births will be a stillbirth
- In around 40 per cent of cases, the cause of the baby’s death is currently unknown
- The stillbirth rate among Indigenous Australians is around double that of non-Indigenous Australians